Anchorage City Tour
Comprehensive Anchorage City Tour 4-Hours
- Comprehensive Anchorage sightseeing tour.
- See all of Anchorage's interesting sites.
- Bootleggers Cove.
- World famous Lake Hood.
- Earthquake Park.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding mountains.
- Spot wildlife from Flat Top Mountain.
- Visit the Anchorage Aviation Museum.
- Learn about Alaska’s fascinating indigenous cultures at the Alaska Native Heritage Center (optional)
- Private English or Spanish speaking guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Tour Description - 4 Hours
Enjoy this 4-hour tour of our beautiful city, Anchorage! On this comprehensive city tour led by a professional Alaskan tour guide, you will explore all of the major sights in Anchorage. This tour provides a more intimate experience than the big bus tours. After completing our Downtown visit, we will ride through Lake Hood, Earthquake Park, Point Woronzof, visit the Aviation Museum; Chugach State Park, Flat Top Mountain and more. You won’t spend all your time on the comfortable van as each tour includes many off the van stops for interpretation and photography! Your tour guide will hop off the tour van with you at each stop, showing you each attraction in detail. This 5-star service is unparalleled and this city tour is unlike any other tour offered in Anchorage!
2017 Tour Cost
TOUR DATES: Daily departures from Anchorage (May - September)
TOUR COST: $89 per person. A visit to the Alaska Native Heritage Center can be added at additional cost.
DEPARTURE TIMES: Morning or Afternoon departures from any Anchorage location.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A MasterCard or Visa is required to make your reservation online. Your card will be charged when you book your trip. We require at least 90-day notice for cancellations otherwise a cancellation fee of 50% may be charged.